Honeywell Manning EC-F2
Honeywell Analytics Manning EC-F2.
An Ammonia sensor that exhibits excellent accuracy and precision.
The Manning EC-F2 Sensor is a three-wire, 4/20 mA sensor for Ammonia available in ranges of 0-100 ppm, 0-250 ppm, 0-500 ppm and 0-1,000 ppm.
The Manning EC-F2 exhibits excellent accuracy and precision, with negligible response to common interference gases and dramatic changes in relative humidity. Reliable trip levels as low as 25ppm can be expected with the 0-100ppm sensor. The unit exhibits extremely high reliability with no moving parts.
Monitoring equipment must be configured to indicate a fault if the signal is less than 1.5 mA. All signals over 20 mA must be considered a high gas concentration
- Meat, poultry, and fish processing facilities
- Dairy and ice cream plants
- Wineries and breweries
- Fruit juice, vegetable juice, and soft drink processing facilities
- Cold storage warehouses
- Other food processing facilities
- Seafood processing facilities aboard ships
- Petrochemical facilities
- Immediate response to ammonia
- No moving parts
- Factory calibrated
- Requires minimal adjustments after installation
- Highly resistant to EMI/RFI
- Available in three ranges
- Minor response to common interference gases
- Negligible response to extreme changes in relative humidity
- Allows for operation down to -50°F and in condensing humidity environments or during wash down
- Automatically adapts to its environment and provides accurate and reliable performance under the harshest conditions
- NEMA 1 #16 gauge heavy-duty steel enclosure
- NEMA 4 available