Honeywell Vertex Multi-Point Toxic Gas Monitoring System
Honeywell Analytics Vertex Multi-Point Toxic Gas Monitoring System.
Up to 72 points of continuous gas detection. Vertex combines the most advanced Chemcassette, software and optics technologies into a flexible, easy-to-use, reliable gas monitoring system.
Start your Vertex™ System with as little as eight points. As your monitoring needs change, Vertex™ expands, offering you up to 72 points of continuous gas detection. Place your sampling points up to 400 feet (120 meters) from the system. There is a choice of universal analyzer modules and/or pyrolyzer analyzers.
Vertex™ offers powerful, built-in system redundancy as standard equipment to effectively safeguard against downtime.
- Back-up pump and internal power module
- Chemcassette® technology provides physical evidence of gas event
- System data back-up. If main data acquisition PC fails, analyzers continue to monitor, log data and alarm
- Drip resistant cap for system protection from overhead leaks
- Automated leak test with line integrity option
Easy to use
- Touch screen for easy access to data
- Software updates via CD-ROM or network to all system components
- Configuration profile editing and data retrieval are all achievable without taking unit offline
- Radio frequency identification tag (RFID) ensures Chemcassettes are installed into appropriately programmed analyzer, eliminating human error
- On-line help system
- Multiple levels of password protection
- Reconfigure security setup without taking unit offline
Low cost of ownership
- Vertex’s™ smaller footprint and greater density of points reduce your cost per point
- Eight points per analyser lowers Chemcassette® costs
- Maximized 72 point systems provide low cost per point as compared to other continuous monitors
- One system monitors up to nine gas families and more than 40 gases
- You can split your sample to more than one analyzer
Easy to maintain
- Vertex™ uses cost-effective XP Chemcassettes®, providing up to three months of continuous monitoring
- Simplified replacement of Chemcassettes® and automated optics verification
- No dynamic calibration required
- No flow balancing
- Easy access to analyzers, pumps, power supplies and touch screen from front panel
- Onscreen interactive electronic manual with integral video
- Built-in configurable PLCs with optional 176 relay contacts
- Standard OPC interface for easy integration into your existing factory automation system or HMI
- Optional Ethernet/CIP, LonWorks®, DeviceNetTM,
- DF1 Interface, Profibus, Modbus Plus, Modbus/TCP,
- ControlNet, or isolated 4-20mA outputs available
- Optional Chemcam camera permits viewing of stain, locally or remotely, for proof of gas event. Image is electronically saved for future retrieval.
- Optional remote control/viewing software enables total visualization of the monitor screens at a remote PC.