Honeywell 705 HT Series of Flammable Gas Sensors
Honeywell Analytics 705 HT Series of Flammable Gas Sensors.
The Model 705 high temperature sensor has been specifically designed for the detection of combustible gases in high temperature hazardous area locations. Typical applications include turbine enclosures and drying ovens used in solvent based printing and coating machines.
These applications require a sensor that provides reliable and stable detection allowing low level alarm settings across a wide temperature range. Utilising a specially matched pair of Sieger poison resistant combustible gas detection elements, the Model 705 High Temperature Sensor has a very stable baseline allowing alarm trip points to be set as low as 5% LEL across a temperature range of -25°C to +150°C (-3°F to +302°F). The gas measuring range can be configured from 0-20% LEL up to 0-100% LEL depending on the type of controller used.
The detector elements are housed in a UL hazardous area approved explosion proof assembly, and provide an industry standard 3 wire mV bridge output which can be connected to a suitable control device or converted to an analogue output signal via a field transmitter.
- Certified for hazardous location operation up to +150°C (+302°F)
- Alarm trip points as low as 5% LEL
- Fast speed of response
- Poison resistant detectors
- Low power consumption
- Low cost disposable sensor
- Greater than 5 year typical operating life
- Specially matched ‘Sieger’ detectors provide highest stability
- Proven technology from the World leader in combustible gas detection
- Measuring ranges from 0-20% LEL to 0-100% LEL
- Wide range of accessories
- UL approved explosion proof enclosure
- High grade Aluminum construction