Sensepoint XCD RTD
Honeywell Analytics Sensepoint XCD RTD.
Remotely monitor toxic gases in Class 1, Div 2 areas while reducing the maintenance, training and overall cost of gas monitoring.
Sensepoint XCD RTD from Honeywell Analytics makes it easy on your maintenance team, time and budget when faced with the challenge of monitoring toxic gases in Class I, Div 2 areas. You can mount the unit up to 100 feet from the transmitter to obtain maximum gas detection coverage in areas not easily accessible or where the sensor would not be visible, as in high-or low-level concealed areas, or detection outside the room being monitored. XCD RTD offers unrivaled flexibility and performance via its easily recognizable display (traffic light pattern) to convey safety status, communication and mounting options, and onboard diagnostics.
Get More Return on Investment from the Practical Advantages of XCD RTD. Sensepoint toxic and oxygen sensors detect a wide variety of industrial gases at common measuring ranges, adding flexibility to your gas monitoring program, reducing your parts procurement costs and expanding your safety net.
Remote gas monitoring has never been this easy and cost-effective. Mount the sensor as shown in the illustration and view gas safety status via the large tri-color display on the transmitter, up to 100 feet away from the sensor. The advantages of this remote monitoring system are added safety, and reduced time spent on maintenance. There’s no need for your team to climb ladders or bring in specialized equipment to view gas concentration readings or to conduct a safety audit. What’s more, the removable sensor design of Sensepoint XCD RTD cuts downtime and eliminates the need for specialized training.
Reduce Cost of Ownership Over Life of the Product
- Cut stocking and procurement costs with a common transmitter platform
- Reduce maintenance time and expense with non-intrusive, one-man operation
- Simplify maintenance with plug-in, removable sensor
- Reduce inspection and training time with tri-color ‘traffic light’ display conveying safety status at a glance
- Simplify set-up and configuration with non-intrusive magnetic switch
Gain Added Flexibility, Reliability and Performance
- Extend gas sensing element up to 100 feet (30 meters) from transmitter; mount in the most difficult to access areas
- Reduce likelihood of human error via on-board diagnostics and easy-to-read display
- Protect against dust/water ingress with IP66/67 rated stainless steel or aluminum enclosure
- Prevent false alarms with auto-inhibit during maintenance
- Select sink or source 4-20mA output; integral or remote configuration
- Full range of accessories and purchase options let you choose the remote monitoring system that’s right for your application