Honeywell Vertex M
Honeywell Analytics Vertex M.
Provides a flexible 8 to 24 points of monitoring using the industry’s most reliable gas monitoring technology, colorimetric Chemcassette®.
Vertex M™ is an economical way to install, augment or upgrade a gas monitoring system for industries using toxic . It provides a flexible 8 to 24 points of monitoring for use with up to 3 Chemcassette analyzers or combination 1 pyrolyzer analyzer/1 universal Chemcassette analyzer; comes in a small, space-saving cabinet; 110V or 220V power options; and uses the industry’s most reliable toxic gas monitoring technology, colorimetric Chemcassette, which shows proof of a gas response through a telltale stain on the Chemcassette tape. The Vertex M integrates easily into a factory automation system or HMI to serve semiconductor, PV, nano, specialty chemical, lab and other High Tech/Industrial environments.
- Extended tapes (90 days) provides longer monitoring life
- No calibration or flow balancing required
- Additional pump and internal power module increase uptime
- Software can be configured with out taking unit offline
- Sampling points can be up to 400 feet (121m) from the monitor and routed to more than one analyzer.
Easy to use
- Touch screen for easy access to data
- Software updates via CD-ROM or network to all system components
- Configuration profile editing and data retrieval are all achievable without taking unit offline
- Radio frequency identification tag (RFID) ensures Chemcassettes® are installed into appropriately programmed analyzer, eliminating human error
- On-line help system
- Multiple levels of password protection
- Reconfigure security setup without taking unit offline
- Low cost of ownership
- Small footprint and greater density of points reduce your cost per point
- Eight points per analyzer lowers Chemcassette® costs
- Maximized 24 point systems provide low cost per point as compared to other continuous monitors
- One system monitors up to three gas families and more than 40 gases
- You can split your sample to more than one analyzer
Easy to maintain
- Uses cost-effective XP Chemcassettes®, providing up to three months of continuous monitoring
- Simplified replacement of Chemcassettes® and automated optics verification
- No dynamic calibration required
- No flow balancing
- Easy access to analyzers, pumps, power supplies and touch screen from front panel
- Onscreen interactive electronic manual
- Built-in configurable PLCs with optional 64 relay contacts
- Standard OPC interface for easy integration into your existing factory automation system or HMI
- Optional Ethernet/CIP, LONWORKS®, DeviceNetTM, DF1Interface, PROFIBUS, Modbus Plus, Modbus/TCP or ControlNet outputs available