RAE Systems Honeywell RAEGuard 2 PID
RAE Systems Honeywell RAEGuard 2 PID.
Fixed Detector for VOC’s
The RAEGuard 2 PID is a fixed photoionization detector (PID) that measures a broad range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The RAEGuard 2 PID operates on 10 to 28 VDC and provides an analog (4-20mA) three-wire signal output, and RS-485 Modbus digital signal output. Calibration and maintenance have been greatly simplified as the digital PID module can be easily removed in hazardous locations for calibration or maintenance.
The RAEGuard 2 PID has a graphic display and local sound alarm and LED light status indicator. In addition, Low, High, and Fault relays can be configured to trigger external alarms or process controls. A magnetic key interface enables the detector to be calibrated and operational parameters adjusted with the explosion-proof enclosure in place.
- Continuous VOC monitoring in hazardous and non-hazardous area locations
- Reduced maintenance costs due to easily removable sensor module. Sensor can be removed and serviced in hazardous locations
- Faster response time with sample flow-through design powered by internal diaphragm pump
- Humidity compensation ensures accurate readings even in humid environments
- Class 1, Division 1 (Zone 1) intrinsically safe continuous VOC monitoring solution
- Three dry contact relays
- Three wire 4-20mA analog output and RS-485 digital communication in ModBus protocol
- Magnetic-key interface eliminates the need to open the explosion-proof housing when adjusting parameters.
- Refineries and petrochemical plants
- Power plants
- Solvent recovery systems
- Painting and coating operations
- Waste water treatment plants
- Air Quality