Honeywell HA20 Digital Gas Controller
Honeywell Analytics HA20 Digital Gas Controller.
The HA20 digital gas controller provides simultaneous display and alarm functions for two sensor transmitters, along with user-friendly operation and configuration flexibility.
The HA20 accepts sensor inputs for gas concentration and other atmospheric data. It can function as a standalone device or can be integrated into a fire and gas system. The controller features NEMA4X enclosures and meets Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D requirements. Explosion-proof wall mount packaging options are also available.
The controller features a large, graphic LCD readout that displays monitored data as bar graphs, trends and engineering units. A touch-and-magnetic keypad allows for non-intrusive operation in potentially hazardous locations. Cal Mode offers pushbutton zero/span calibration for direct sensor interface applications. Authorization Mode allows locking of critical configuration variables.
Other standard features include Modbus TCP/IP communications, three independent alarm levels per channel, alarm relays, flexible mounting options and 4-20m inputs. The 4-20mA inputs are ideal for interfacing to sensor transmitters that may be long distances from the controller. 24 VDC @ 8 watts provides external device power. The controllers accept inputs from two local or remote mounted sensors or transmitters.
- Accepts inputs from up to two 4-20mA sensors transmitters. Generates 24 VDC @ 8 watts external device power
Fit for Purpose
- CSA certified to C22.2 NO. 152 for combustible detection and Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D CE
- Touch & magnetic keypad for nonintrusive operation in potentially hazardous locations
- NEMA 4X (Div. 2 certified) and Explosion-Proof wall mount packaging options available
- Three standard SPDT common alarm relays for HORN, HIGH, WARN or FAULT
- 3 independent alarm levels per channel. Relay Acknowledge feature allows silencing of external audible devices during existing alarm conditions
- Graphic LCD readout displays monitored data as bar graphs, trends and engineering units. Alarm LED’s flash when new and become steady after acknowledged
- Cal Mode offers pushbutton zero / span calibration for direct sensor interface applications. Authorization Mode allows locking of critical configuration variables