Honeywell Sensepoint XCD RFD
Honeywell Analytics Sensepoint XCD RFD.
Sensepoint XCD RFD is your most flexible, practical choice for remote flammable gas monitoring in Class I Division 1 areas.
XCD RFD adds safety, productivity and cost efficiency to an operation by extending intelligent, simplified gas monitoring to hard-to-reach areas. XCD’s inherent flexibility (through its modular product design and remote monitoring options) is stretched further to help make an operation run more smoothly and easily, adding bottom line value on top of state-of-the-art safety benefits.
You can mount the sensor up to 100 feet away from the transmitter, so even the most hard-to-access areas can be monitored and protected. What's more, XCD RFD tells you—at a glance—whether your equipment is operating properly and keeping you safe. You get continuous, long-term value by conveying accurate gas readings through a rugged, reliable sensing technology, a hallmark of Honeywell. XCD RFD saves you money over the life of your monitoring system.
High Value Sensing Technology
- Poison-resistant catalytic bead sensors offer reliable, long-lasting sensing life in an explosion-proof assembly
- Low power consumption, reducing cost of ownership
- Accurate detection with fast response
- Mount transmitter in easy to access area even if sensor is located in difficult or restricted access area
- Mount sensor up to 100 feet from transmitter
- Mounting hardware available for pipe, duct and junction box installations
- Easy to read tri-color backlit display with digits, bar graph and icons
- Fully configurable via non-intrusive magnetic switches
- Selectable sink or source 4-20mA output
- Auto-inhibit during maintenance prevents false alarms
- Common transmitter platform: monitor full range of flammable gases
- Longer sensor life compared to electrochemical sensors
- Simple operation cuts training costs
- Reduced spares and stock costs
- Non-intrusive, one-man operation reduces maintenance cost
- Optional Modbus adds diagnostic capabilities and advanced intelligence to further reduce costs