1500 Pelican Case
1500 Pelican Case - Waterproof and Airtight Protection.
The 1500 Pelican Case is a great add-on in protection for your RAE Systems gas monitors. We recommend the 1500 Pelican Case for most RAE monitors. This case is large enough to hold one multi-gas monitor with several accessories, one 29 Liter Calibration cylinder and regulator.
|1500 Case Specifications:|
(L x W x D)
(L x W x D)
|18.50" x 14.06" x 6.93"
(47 x 35.7 x 17.6 cm)
|16.75" x 11.18" x 6.12"
(42.5 x 28.4 x 15.5 cm)
|Lid Depth||Bottom Depth||Total Depth|
|Weight w/Foam||Weight w/o Foam||Buoyancy Max.|
|-10 / 210° F
(-23 / 99° C)
The Pelican 1500 Case is Unbreakable, watertight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. These are some of the features of this Pelican Protector™ Case that offers total protection for your equipment. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) polymer o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam or padded dividers for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock. A nameplate (included) can be personalized (engraved at additional cost).
This Pelican case is NATO-codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association). You break it, we replace it... forever.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Pick 'N' Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
1500 Case Certificates • IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
• MIL C-4150J • Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 • ATA 300