1400 Pelican Case
1400 Pelican Case - Waterproof and Airtight Protection.
The 1400 Pelican Case is a great add-on in protection for your RAE Systems gas monitors. We recommend the 1400 Pelican Case for RAE monitors such as the QRAE, QRAE II, QRAE Plus. This case is large enough to hold one monitor with several accessories.
|1400 Case Specifications:|
(L x W x D)
(L x W x D)
|13.37" x 11.62" x 6.00"
(33.9 x 29.5 x 15.2 cm)
|11.81" x 8.87" x 5.18"
(30 x 22.5 x 13.2 cm)
|Lid Depth||Bottom Depth||Total Depth|
|Weight w/Foam||Weight w/o Foam||Buoyancy Max.|
|-10 / 210° F
(-23 / 99° C)
The Pelican 1400 Case is Unbreakable, watertight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. These are some of the features of this Pelican Protector™ Case that offers total; protection for your equipment. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) polymer o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam of the case for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock. A nameplate (included) can be personalized (engraved at additional cost).
This Pelican case is NATO-codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association). You break it, we replace it... forever.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware
- Pick 'N' Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
1400 Case Certificates:
• IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
• MIL C-4150J • Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 • ATA 300