BW Honeywell - Gas Alert Micro 5 IR Multi-Gas Detector w/ CO2 - Diffusion
BW Honeywell - Gas Alert Micro 5 IR Diffusion (no pump) with CO2 Multi-Gas Detector.
The GasAlertMicro 5 IR portable gas detector simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards including carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), combustible gas (%LEL), and a wide selection of toxic gases. Compact and lightweight, GasAlertMicro 5 IR activates audible, visual and vibrating alarms in the event of a low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
Gas Alert Micro 5 Data Sheet
*Note- Cannot combine Sulfur Dioxide SO2 and Ammonia NH3 sensors in the same unit.
*Note- Hydrogen Cyanide HCN sensor can only be ordered in the Tox 1 location when the Duo-Tox (CO/H2S) sensor is ordered in the Tox 2 location.
|Carbon Dioxide IR - CO2||0-50,000ppm
|Ammonia - NH3||0-100ppm||1ppm|
|Carbon Monoxide - CO||0-999ppm||1ppm|
|CO/H2S Duo Tox - CO,H2S||CO: 0-500ppm
|Combustible - LEL (methane)||0-100% LEL||1% LEL|
|Hydrogen Sulfide - H2S||0-500ppm||1ppm|
|Oxygen - O2||0-30%vol||0.1%vol|
|Ozone - O3||0-100ppm||0.01ppm|
|Sulfur Dioxide - SO2||0-150ppm||1ppm|
- Full function self-test confirms sensor, battery and circuitry integrity and audible/visual alarms on activation
Confined Space Kit Includes - Manual aspirator kit, sampling probe with holster, five spare auxillary filters and three spare quick connect fittings, 10ft sampling hose, carry holster, calibration cap and 1.0 LPM regulator.
Confined Space Kit (CSK) with Calibration Kit Includes - Manual aspirator kit, sampling probe with holster, five spare auxillary filters and three spare quick connect fittings, 10ft sampling hose, carry holster, calibration cap, 1.0 LPM regulator and one 34Liter Cylinder of Quad Mix (4Gas - CO, H2S, LEL, O2) and one 34L Carbon Dioxide Mix (CO2). (For other gas mixtures please call.)
- Integral concussion-proof boot
- 0-5% vol (0-50,000 ppm) measurement of carbon dioxide
- Integral concussion-proof enclosure for the most rugged environments
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for up to five gases
- Two power options: three AA alkaline batteries or a rechargeable battery pack
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone, two bright wide-angled alarm bars and internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery and circuit integrity, and audible/visual alarms
- Two year warranty including sensors(1 year NH3)